How do I log into VAN?
Modified on: Wed, 30 Jun, 2021 at 11:43 AM
Go to votebuilder.com and click Login with Action ID. You can no longer log in with "Account Name" due to security reasons. This article will guide you through 2 different scenarios.
I forgot my password for my Action ID - what do I do?
- Click “Forgot my password?” on the Action ID login screen after you click on Login with Action ID on votebuilder.com to start the password reset process.
- Do NOT click “Forgot your password” under “Do you have an Account Name?”. This will not reset your ActionID Password.
- You will receive an email with a password reset link.
What if I don’t have an Action ID?
- If you already have a Votebuilder account, you have an Action ID.
- You will need to create a new ActionID.
- If you have any questions about your ActionID information and your Votebuilder account, please contact your Committee VAN Admin or the VAN administrator via email@example.com. An admin will need to resend you an Action ID invitation to your email.
- If you are looking for first-time access to VAN, please fill out this form: VAN Access Request.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.