Export Approval Process
Modified on: Thu, 8 Jul, 2021 at 9:48 PM
- All exports must be approved or denied by the State Admin (usually within 1 business day). During this time, additional information may be required. Please click here to review our export policy!
- For faster turnaround, please provide any additional information requested on the export request form itself in the “Detailed Summary of Usage” text box.
- Once reviewed, if the export request is approved, you will have 48 hours to log back into VAN, choose or customize your export format, and download your list. If your export request has expired, you will need to request the export again.
- Users will receive an automatic email from VAN notifying them of approval or denial. Users can also view the status of their export request in "My Requests" on the Main Menu page in VAN. Generally, the State Admin will reach out to the requester via email if there are any issues or if any additional information is required.
- While we promise to review all export requests within 1 business day, the more detailed your “Detailed Summary of Usage for this Export”, the faster your export can be reviewed and the quicker the turnaround time. For example, please include any external vendor such as "ThruTalk" or requirements such as "digital ads".
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.